The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Silver Bullet Live Watch Party


Come join me & my friends on my friend, Marques' YouTube Channel, "I Shot Him 6 Times" this evening, 5/31/23 @ 7:00 p.m. (M.D.S.T.) for a "Stephen King's Silver Bullet" Watch Party. Click here to view the live stream and chat in full screen mode. Click here to view information about the film. You will need your own copy of the film which you can get on iTunes, Amazon, YouTube for rental or purchase. If you can't make it live, you can view your copy of the film with the stream via instant replay!

No comments:

Post a Comment