The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Monday, September 4, 2023

Halloween Fest 2


Come join my friends & I on my dear friend, Stephen's YouTube channel, Craven Something Scary & my dear friend Night's YouTube channel, The Nightwatch Zone for Halloween Fest 2 coming this month and October. On Wednesday's, join us on Craven Something Scary, and then, on Thursday's, join us on The Nightwatch Zone for watch parties of the entire Halloween Franchise, all thirteen films. Stay tuned to this blog, you can also check out my YouTube channel, Jason the Nice One for up-to-date information on Halloween Fest 2 in the community section. If you are a Halloween fan, you won't want to miss this event! You will need your own copies of the films, but you can check on this blog as well as my channel for more information on that and sources that are inexpensive and a few that are free. Hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment