The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Tribute to Chita Rivera: with special guest, Jen Werner



Come join myself and my dear friend Jen Werner, Monday, February 11, at 7:00 p.m. (M.S.T.) on my YouTube Channel, Jason the Nice One, for a live stream tribute to the late, great & obviously legendary star of stage, screen & television, Chita Rivera. Click here to view the live stream & chat in full-screen  mode as well as receive information on how to obtain a copy of the interview with Chita Rivera we will be watching. It is completely free of charge. I hope you can join us, but if you can't, you can always watch the live stream at any time via instant replay.

No comments:

Post a Comment