The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Sunday, June 30, 2024

JTN's LGBTQIA+ Pride Month Marathon 2024: Episode 4: "In & Out (1997)"


Come join me as my friends and I enjoy the final episode of JTN's LGBTQIA+ Pride Month Marathon 2024, with a watch party for the 1997 comedy/drama hit, "In & Out," on my YouTube Channel, Jason the Nice One. Click here to view the watch party & chat live. If you can't participate live, you can always view it at any time via Instant Replay.

Please go to the watch party page on my YouTube Channel and hit the like button as well as the Subscribe Button if you haven't already as well, it will help the channel to grow! Also, please share this with all your friends and family via your Social Media. Than you in advance for all your help, support and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment