The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Thursday, May 23, 2024

JTN's Interviews: Episode 1: "Austin Galante"


My very first interview on my YouTube channel, "Jason the Nice One," premiered this morning. Click here to view the interview & chat in full-screen mode. Please hit the like button on the stream page if you haven't already, as well as Subscribe if you haven't already as well, so that you will get notifications whenever new events are uploaded to my channel. YouTube doesn't spam! Also, please leave a comment in the chat as well. All these help the channel to grow and YouTube to expand the audience it advertises my Channel to. Thank you in advance for your assistance and your continued love & support!

No comments:

Post a Comment