The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Friday, May 10, 2024

Review of The Pleasant Grove Players': "The Drowsy Chaperone"


Check out my latest video on my YouTube channel, "Jason the Nice One." My review of The Pleasant Grove Players' production of the sleeper musical comedy classic: "The Drowsy Chaperone." Click here to purchase tickets. Click here to view the video in full-screen mode. Thank you for your support of my channel. Please hit the like button and the subscribe button. It helps the channel by encouraging YouTube to advertise the channel and this video to a larger audience, and it costs nothing and no spamming.

No comments:

Post a Comment