The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Next Fall


Once again, An Other Theater Company of Provo, Utah has delivered a powerhouse production. "Next Fall" by Geoffrey Nauffts is a beautiful, touching and heartbreaking piece of theatre and I am so glad I got to see it before it closed. I was so afraid I was going to miss it!

I was so deeply moved by the incredible performances in this piece. The entire ensemble were top notch. Bret Merrit (Adam), Abrah Yarbro (Luke), Alexis Boxx (Holly), Brian Kocherans (Brandon), Heather Oberlander (Arlene) and Joel Applegate (Butch). I adore each and everyone of these artists and it was so incredible to see them all together.

I am so sorry for all those out there that missed this opportunity. I will continue to be an ardent supporter of An Other Theater Company. Please come and support them. Click on the logo to be taken to their website!

Thank you again to Kacey Spadafora (Director) and Taylor Jack Nelson (Producer) for bringing new an innovative works to Utah County.

No comments:

Post a Comment