The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Race For Your Life, Charlie Brown

I've been relaxing all week getting things prepared to move into a new place, start a new job on Monday, and yesterday after getting things cleaned and ready for move out, I sat down and started watching some old films I found on Amazon Prime that I hadn't seen in a long time. This one is one of my all-time favorite Peanuts cartoons that came out in movie theater's when I was around 10. I loved this film and re-living it again was so much fun!


I am a huge fan of the Peanuts gang and when this film came out in 1977 on the big screen I fondly remember my parents taking me to the movie theater to see this film. Watching it again 40 years later it brought back so many happy memories! This is classic Peanuts. So much fun! If you haven't seen it watch it, you won't regret it! All the gang is here, going to summer camp! The original hand-drawn animation, great script, and just plain fun for kids and grown-ups alike!

I'm going to, after I get settled in my new place am going to take some time during my weekends to watch some old films I haven't seen in a long time and never reviewed on this blog before! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment