The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom


I absolutely enjoyed this film from beginning to end! It completely exceeded my expectations. This movie was not what I thought it would be, and that's a good thing!  It was truly an adventure and an emotional journey that these wonderful characters took me on. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard once again were in top form as Owen Grady and Claire Dearing. These two wonderful characters I fell in love with in "Jurassic World" became even deeper as characters and I felt everything they felt throughout the course of the film. By the end, I was an emotional wreck. 

Justin Smith (Franklin Webb), Daniela Pineda (Zia Rodriguez), Isabella Sermon (Maisie Lockwood), Geraldine Chapman (Iris), Ted Levine (Ken Wheatley), Rafe Spell (Eli Mills), Jeff Goldblum (Ian Malcolm), and B.D. Wong (Dr. Wu) round out a fantastic supporting cast for this incredible film.

Kudos to director, J.A. Bayona for leading a top notch cast and crew on a wonderful adventure film for the ages. I know this film took a lot of hits and criticism but I loved every single moment of it!

It's still in theater's, but it is now available on iTunes. Don't miss this film!

No comments:

Post a Comment