The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Thursday, September 13, 2018

Marin Mazzie

The theatre world lost one of it's greatest stars today, the beloved Marin Mazzie. I adored this woman and she truly was a shining example of a real artist. An artist of integrity, passion and professionalism. My heart is breaking! All my love goes out to her family and loved ones! God be with you sweet angel until we meet again!


Playbill Obituary     The Broadway Community Remembers     A Look Back

Here is my favorite song from "Ragtime" that Marin starred in and originated the role of "Mother."
This is a clip from the Broadway preview of the original production.
"Back to Before"



The next two videos are from when she took over the role of "The Lady of the Lake" in "Spamalot. She truly knew how to feel at home in both dramatic musicals as well as comedic ones. This was my favorite musical comedy she starred in.


No comments:

Post a Comment