The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Thursday, November 22, 2018

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving / The Mayflower Voyagers


Day 1 of my Holiday Film Fest. I am a huge fan of Charlie Brown and these two animated classics are so much fun!

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving is a true classic and I've been watching it my whole life. It has always been a tradition in my family to sit in front of the TV every thanksgiving evening to watch this fun animated classic. What can be said about this fun piece. Everything you love about Charlie Brown and his world is here to enjoy! Particularly, the wonderful bits with Snoopy and Woodstock. 

The Mayflower Voyagers is new to me. I hadn't seen it before this year. Didn't realize it existed. What a fun way to teach children about the very first Thanksgiving and the story behind the pilgrims voyage on the Mayflower to the Americas and the very beginnings of our nation. Charles M. Schulz has put together a fun but educational presentation of the Thanksgiving story in true Charlie Brown fashion and it's such a fun piece to watch.

A great start for the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment