The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York


Day 3 of my Holiday film fest. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without this comedy classic from the pen of the late, great John Hughes. I remember as if it were yesterday when I saw this awesome and heartwarming comedy on the big screen with my late parents at the old Carrillon Square Theatre's in Orem off of University Parkway where Best Buy, Jay Dawgs stand now.




I remember my father laughing his guts out particularly during the battle scenes between Kevin and the Wet Bandits. Watching it again tonight brought back so many fond memories! This film is also a love letter to NYC and how beautiful it can be at Christmas. This is an annual tradition of mine to play this film every Christmas! If you are one of the rare people who haven't seen this classic, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment