The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Thursday, November 22, 2018

Holiday Watch List - 2018

I am so sorry I never finished my Halloween Watch List this year, life gets in the way sometimes. But I hope you out there who were watching with me enjoyed it!

Well as with my Halloween Watch List I do every year as I did with my dear late mother, we also did the same starting on Thanksgiving Day (the official beginning of the holiday season) through December 31st. I hope you'll join me. And I will do my best to complete it this year and not let life get in the way so much. To take the time for me and enjoy the holidays despite the normal day to day challenges of life. Happy Thanksgiving and Holidays everyone! Love you all!

Holiday Watch List - 2018

  1. A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving/Mayflower Voyagers
  2. Mickey's Christmas Carol/Yodelberg/The Hockey Champ/Pluto's Christmas Tree/The Art of Skiing/Corn Chips
  3. Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
  4. Stalking Santa
  5. The Family Stone
  6. The Man Who Invented Christmas
  7. A Christmas Carol (1984 with George C. Scott)
  8. Noel
  9. The Muppet Christmas Carol
  10. Radio City Christmas Spectacular: The Rockettes
  11. Scrooge
  12. The Holiday
  13. The Christmas Chronicles (Netflix Original)
  14. White Christmas
  15. Love Actually
  16. A Christmas Prince (Netflix Original)
  17. Mickey's Once Upon A Christmas
  18. A Holiday Engagement
  19. Christmas in the Smokies
  20. 48 Christmas Wishes
  21. Angels in the Snow
  22. The Christmas Project
  23. The Holiday Calendar
  24. Christmas Inheritance (Netflix Original)
  25. Christmas Wedding Planner
  26. Christmas With a View
  27. It's Christmas Time Again, Charlie Brown
  28. A Christmas in New York
  29. Christmas in the Heartland
  30. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  31. Back to Christmas
  32. Home by Christmas
  33. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
  34. Elf
  35. Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
  36. A Christmas Story
  37. It's A Wonderful Life
  38. The Polar Express
  39. How The Grinch Stole Christmas (1966)
  40. New Year's Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment