The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Monday, January 28, 2019

Tea With The Dames


Ever since I heard this was coming out last summer but had to unfortunately wait until it hit video, I've been so excited to see this documentary. What an incredible piece of film making!

These four incredible ladies of the British theater are just as charming off screen as they are on. It was wonderful to see these dynamic talents as they really are, human! From everything to co-stars, theater in general, men, children, aging, women's issues, etc. It's all here.

I can't say I have ever enjoyed 90 minutes more! I highly recommend this very laid back and raw insight into four of the greatest actresses to have ever graced our small screens, the big screen and the live stage! Don't miss the opportunity to sit down for a while and have "Tea with the Dames!"

No comments:

Post a Comment