The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Monday, October 15, 2018

Halloween Watch List 2018 - Beautiful Creatures


Day 11 of my Halloween Film Fest. Out of my entire list this year, this is one of my personal favorites, my "Sleeper." I remember sitting by myself in a darkened theater viewing this film and falling in love with it minute by minute. I feel, personally, this is one of the most beautiful Horror/Romance films of all time. A thrilling and bewitching tale of love in the face of the battle between good and evil. This film will always have a special place in my heart.

Director & Writer, Richard LaGravenese has put together an incredible story along with a fantastic ensemble cast. The incredibly handsome Alden Ehrenreich (Solo-A Star Wars Story), Alice Englert as Ethan and Lena, the star crossed lovers who are destined to meet but find themselves separated by fate. A tale as old as time. They are surrounded by a superb supporting cast: Jeremy Irons, Emma Thompson, Eileen Atkins, Viola Davis, Margo Martindale and Emma Rossum.

If you haven't seen this gem, do it now! You will fall in love with it as I did! It is a beautifully done adaptation of an awesome novel (which I recommend as well)!

No comments:

Post a Comment