The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Halloween Watch List 2018 - Ghostbusters


Day 6 of my Halloween film fest. This has to be the best Horror Comedy of my generation hands down! I will never forget seeing this in theater's for the first time with my father. We had so much fun and laughed so hard! This was one of my favorite memories of spending time with my father!

This comedy classic premiered in theater's on the 8th of June in 1984. The worldwide gross for this film was $291, 632,124. This was a blockbuster hit, I can't believe it's been, 34 years ago and still is today. It has stood the test of time and is still considered to be a classic!

The teaming of Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis was pure genius! The script by Aykroyd and Ramis was brilliant! The supporting cast: Sigourney Weaver, Rick Moranis, Ernie Hudson and the wonderful Annie Potts all combined to give us one hellava knockout Horror Comedy for the ages!

The basic plot is that three scientists are thrown out of their university and they venture out on their own and soon are confronted with major paranormal activity in the heart of Manhattan. The result is madcap hilarity combined with a few scares and just a fun time to be had by all.

If you are one of the few that haven't seen this gem, get off your tush and do so! This is a must see for every hardcore Horror Comedy fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment