The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Monday, December 24, 2018

Holiday Baggage


I stumbled upon this beautiful and touching film yesterday while searching Netflix for something to watch. I absolutely fell in love with this film from the very beginning. I didn't even know this film existed until yesterday.

I adore Cheryl Ladd and Barry Bostwick who play Pete and Sarah Murphy, Pete a retired pilot and Sarah a heart surgeon at a Chicago hospital who meet to sign divorce papers in a restaurant and sudden circumstances leave Pete stuck in Chicago for Christmas when he planned to be getting married in the Bahamas to his new "young" girlfriend. Needless to say what happens next is a beautiful holiday story of love, family, and the importance of sticking together as a family no matter what the circumstances.

The entire ensemble cast is incredible and I highly recommend this film for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment