The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Saturday, December 15, 2018

White Christmas


Day 14 of my Holiday film fest. Sorry again, another hectic week.

What can be said about this wonderful Christmas classic that hasn't already been said?! This is hands down my favorite Christmas movie of all time! I had the great opportunity back in Christmas of 2014 to see this film on the big screen with my dear late mother and it was a real treat for both of us. We would watch this film together every Christmas and also with my late father when he was alive.

This is Irving Berlin at his finest. With Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen where could you go wrong? Absolutely nowhere! This is one of the finest movie musicals ever made and what's not to like: singing soldiers, romance, the lights of Broadway, a cozy Vermont lodge and a White Christmas!

Do yourself a favor and watch this again, or see it for the first time! This film always puts me in the Christmas spirit every time I watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment