The official blog for Jason Evans (Actor, Blogger, Content Creator, Director, Designer, Dramaturg, Singer, Storyteller, Teaching Artist, Writer). Official Companion Blog for my YouTube Channel: "Jason the Nice One."

Sunday, December 9, 2018

The Christmas Chronicles (Netflix)


Day 13 of my Holiday film fest. I apologize once again. I'm playing catch-up again. It's been a hectic week!  I didn't know what to expect when I sat down tonight to watch this brand new holiday film from Netflix, boy were my expectations blown out of the water!

What a delightful and heartwarming holiday film! Witty, entertaining, and just plain old-fashioned fun! It's been a long time since I've seen a Santa Claus film that has been this much fun to watch! Thank you Netflix for delivering, what I feel is destined to become another classic, a fun, witty, and touching film for the holidays. A film about family, team work and just believing in yourself and holding on to that child-like faith in the good that is in this world!

Kurt Russell delivers a bang on performance as the jolly old elf and I had so much fun watching him play this role! This is the Santa I always dreamed about! The entire cast is top notch and I highly recommend you sit down one night this holiday season and watch this awesome Netflix original! Don't miss it! There is a very good reason why this is the most popular Netflix original right now and is getting so many views! It's one terrific film!

No comments:

Post a Comment